Hi, welcome to my site. I’m Peng Sun, please call me void-main1 or Harry. I’m a full stack engineer and I’ve built many apps and services. Currently I’m interested in AI-related infrastructure.
- Bachelor Degree, Software Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology. 2008 ~ 2012
- Dropout from Institute of Software, Chinese Academy of Sciences. 2012 ~ 2013
- Co-founder @NexusHubs. 2013.10 ~ 2014.12
- Software Engineer @BeeQuick. 2015.01 ~ 2016.08
- Senior Software Engineer @Kingsoft Cloud. 2016.08 ~ 2019.06
Area of Experience
- Mobile application development (iOS & Android)
- Web application development (React)
- Distributed (Storage) System.
Area of Interests
- Consensus protocols.
- Deep Reinforcement Learning.
- AI Training Frameworks.
- Video games.
- (FPV) drones.
- People keep asking why I use
int-mainas my nickname. Though
int-mainfollows the spec, but it is not symmetric in length of word(
len(int) != len(main)), besides,
voidis mysterious, don’t you think so? [return]